Another day is beckoning.
Are you craving to hide in your blanket fort and to find comfort in a delicious pizza?
Are Netflix and Hulu getting stale?
Another board game? Really?
In this midst of all the shelter in place orders and the lack of consistency coming from any of our government authorities about how we can feel any sense of control and safety in re-emerging from our caves, are you taking the matter of your well being into your own hands?
Anxiety and depression are skyrocketing in this current climate.
But your connection to pleasure, vibrancy and aliveness is at your fingertips.
Imagine, if you will for a moment, that you wake from your slumber and are ready to take on everything that the world throws at you.
That, instead of feeling shut down by world events, you sashay into every situation resourced and empowered to make incredibly delicious lemonade from all the lemons everyone keeps focusing on.
It is possible.
People who live like this are people who are living from an energy source that far outperforms others.
It’s an energy source that ignites your entire life.
It’s the energy source from which you were born and it is infinite.
When you live within this space, things feel light and exciting.
Even going to the grocery store becomes an adventure!
This energy is your erotic energy and it lies dormant in many if not most of us.
For some of us, it may take focus, education, experimentation and time to revive this innate power that can awaken your latent genius.
There may be hormonal or medical challenges.
There may be unprocessed trauma blocking your access to this infinite well of energy.
And yet it may be as easy as flipping on a switch and realizing you are an infinite erotic being and all you need to do is recognize this and allow yourself to play.
What Keeps the Switch Turned “Off”?
Things that make us forget the erotic energy that courses through us:
- Our sexual shadows that send messages of insecurity, lack and doubt. Shadows that are our inhibitions and shames. Shadows or hurts and traumas that keep us shut down in fear and feelings of being broken. YOU ARE NOT BROKEN!
- The rat race of packed schedules that keep us too busy to hear our bodies and souls as they crave connection with self, connection with others and time to rejuvenate and revive
- Emotional, mental, physical trauma that hasn’t been given time and attention to process and integrate. Not giving ourselves time to reclaim agency over our bodies and empowerment in our erotic expression.
These few pieces are just the tip of the iceberg for many of us.
So many of us are living in that space of:
“I’m not good enough”
“I’m not young enough”
“I’m not pretty enough”
“I’m not rich enough”
“I don’t deserve happiness”
“I am a bad person”
We literally suffocate our erotic energy to the point that we don’t even remember it exists.
We live out of balance with our erotic energy. Because erotic energy is literally the energy of creation, it can be scary. It can be vilified and has often been framed as dangerous by institutions that ‘control’ our lives.
Are you repressed in your expression because you’ve bought into these cultural beliefs?
Are these your beliefs or someone else’s?
There Is Another Way!
- Living with sexy confidence, charisma, and vitality. Feeling attracted to life and attractive to others.
- Finding contentment, bliss, and joy in everything – things as small as washing the dishes because each act can be a sacred act.
- Letting go of the treadmill of looping negative thoughts, spinning you in the same cycle of stagnant, depleting energy. Letting your monkey mind relax and discover new and exciting possibilities rather than dwelling on pitfalls and problems.
Living from creative, erotic energy opens your field of vision, so you can access all that’s possible and manifest new visions for your life.
Wouldn’t you love to live in this vital and vibrant energy all the time?
Don’t you deserve to live in this energy?
YES! YOU DO!
No matter your age, economic status or the circumstances of your life.
No matter the clothing in your closet, the car (or no car) in your driveway.
You are not the things in your life. They are not your access to infinite energy.
You are a powerful, erotic being and pleasure is your birthright!
There are thousands of people just like you who have uncovered the keys to living like this.
They come from all walks of life.
And anyone of them will tell you how completely changed their lives are because they chose to let go of the draining energies they had bought into and believed and they chose instead to embrace the life-giving, life-affirming, radiant energy of their own eroticism.
And it started when they decided to say, “YES!” to themselves.
They began listening to their bodies and their souls. They began offering themselves more of the things they craved and less of what their pain wanted them to believe.
Three things you can do right now to turn on this erotic energy into your life:
- Question the things you don’t like doing – inquire as to why you don’t like them, and yet you continue doing them. Remove one unpleasant, unwanted, unneeded activity and replace it with time spent in self-pleasure. It is important to replace the unwanted activity with a pleasurable and life-affirming one. Nature abhors a vacuum and your habits will fill the void with unconscious behavior if you do not fill it with a consciously chosen activity. Make the new activity easy to achieve and easy to accomplish in a very short period of time (5 minutes of calm breathing. 3 minutes of self-massage while listening to a song you love). You are training your system to make room from pleasure and you need quick and easy wins as you begin.
- Find one belief that ignites fear around expressing your erotic energy. Get very specific about how this fear affects your behavior (shuts you down, stops you from expressing yourself) and take one small action that pushes this edge. It could be as simple as wearing an undergarment that acknowledges your eroticism and expresses some little piece of your intimate desires
- Find support in opening into your erotic energy. Living in isolation around this topic is one thing that keeps many of us feeling isolated and broken in our sexuality. No matter your fear, we can assure you, you are not alone. There are others out there with the same disempowering beliefs and feelings of being bad, wrong or broken in their sexuality. Find others or a community of others who have a healthy, open, and honest approach to eroticism. Your friends and family may not be the best choice if you are looking to unleash the you that has been buried for so long. Make sure whomever you choose is coming from a place of wanting you to be fully you.
You have a literal BIRTHRIGHT to live from your erotic energy.
And as soon as you’re ready to claim it, watch what happens to the world around you!
If you’re looking for a place to begin your exploration and you have not yet discovered your Erotic Blueprint™ Type – Take the Blueprint Quiz Here!