Work With Us
The Blueprint Breakthrough, Inc. is a fast-growing company dedicated to helping our clients cultivate satisfaction in their relationships and sex lives – whether single or in a relationship(s)! We know that healthy sexuality helps to foster deep life fulfillment, better health, and passionate lasting partnerships.
The Blueprint Breakthrough is committed to accessible employment. Diversity, Justice, Equity & Inclusion are more than just words for us. They are cultural values we use to build our team and keep us accountable to the highest standard in all the work we do. We are dedicated to reflecting these values as we create a global, multicultural company where everyone is welcome and loved.
Opportunities to work with us currently include:
The ideal candidate will be responsible leading an effective marketing strategy to propel company growth. You will work cross-functionally to understand marketing needs, act as a company brand ambassador to external sources, and drive revenue growth through successful marketing campaigns.
- In charge of developing, planning and executing marketing campaigns and optimizing those marketing campaigns to maximize enrollments in Blueprint Breakthrough programs and services.
- Create marketing campaigns that align with company values and represent the brand values in how we attract, retain and deepen the value of client experiences.
- Analyzing Data to understand where improvements can and should be made to optimize sales and to uncover red flags that arise and address red flags with urgency
- Working cohesively with the team in a manner that elicits awareness of the aligned goals, engagement in the process and excitement for the projects
- Working with our enrollment team to make sure the strategy and team messaging is in alignment and must have the ability to be flexible with how sales are made, so that our methods for sales are in alignment with our core brand values (Not coming into our company to force a cookie cutter or pushy sales approach that may be known to work, but is against our values.
Prerequisites for the role:
- Must have experience growing a small company to a mid-sized or large company and doing so with a small team and tight budgets. As revenues increase, so will marketing budgets.
- Must understand and know how to effectively navigate internet, email and social media marketing to attract new prospects and convert those prospects into buyers
- Must have an understanding of effective SEO optimization strategies
- Must have an awareness of the tools available to build effective and integrated campaigns and understand the ever-changing market of APPS, software and privacy regulations that can rapidly change the effectiveness of any campaign
- Must have experience building effective sales funnels for evergreen and launch-style campaigns
- Must understand the difficulties with our topic of sexuality and be creative in how to circumvent the obstacles that other industries do not face and must understand the language and phrases that we avoid to stay off spam lists or that get accounts shut down
- Must have resources for hiring copywriters who can effectively write copy for our client base and for our subject matter
- Must be a creative thinker regarding guerrilla marketing, viral marketing and client-based/word-of-mouth marketing strategies
- Must have strategies to become less dependent on email marketing, moving prospect engagement to SMS Text messaging and perhaps customized APP engagement outside of our Mighty Network online community
- Must have a keen eye for effective copy, page design and email campaigns
- 1-year outcome: Increase Gross Company Earning by a minimum of 25% or more
- First Quarter:
- Gain a deep understanding of our ideal client avatars, the language they use, and their top-of-mind challenges
- Gain a deep understanding of the programs and services we offer and the assets we have to promote these programs and services
- Gain a deep understanding of the current funnels and launches we use, their flow and the assets involved and the statistics of current sales effectiveness
- Review analytics with the executive and marketing teams to help the team gain a deeper understanding of what’s working and what needs work
- Present a cohesive and step-by-step 1-year plan for new campaigns, testing of variations for optimizing existing campaigns, possible new products or canceling of products that will help optimize sales and streamline the business
- Present a 2-year strategic plan with a calendar of projects, methods for testing and development of new revenue streams
- Second Quarter:
- Build out one or two priority campaigns and/or begin a rigorous testing process to optimize existing campaigns
- Review with the executive team on a weekly or bi-weekly basis the analytics for campaigns, what’s being learned, improvements to sales, etc.
- Increase prospect call bookings with our enrollment team
- Evaluate the 1 and 2-year strategic plans and adjust these plans based on relevant data
Third and Fourth Quarter strategic objectives and outcomes will be set based on what has been learned from the first two quarters
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent 7-10 years of relevant experience
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Fluency in Google Office suite
For the first part of the application process do not submit a resume. Please email a description of why you would love this job and why it is the perfect fit for you to jobs@theblueprintbreakthrough. Please include at least one short story of a time when you faced a challenging work situation and how you resolved it.
We love when you make it personal.
Jaiya, Inc. / The Blueprint Breakthrough is committed to accessible employment. Diversity, Justice, Equity & Inclusion are more than just words for us. They are cultural values we use to build our team and keep us accountable to the highest standard in all the work we do. We are dedicated to reflecting these values as we create a global, multicultural company where everyone is welcome and loved.