When I’m looking to expand erotically, call in abundance and sexual vitality; ignite passionate intimacy and irresistible magnetic attraction in my relationship; or want to connect with my own inner landscape of juicy sexuality, what’s my number one tool?
Sex Life Practices and Challenges!
By now I’ve filled an entire treasure chest full of hot options to get whatever result I desire, but it wasn’t always this way.
It was back in the 90’s when I took my first meditation class.
I learned how to slow my breathing, focus inward, and visualize.
I was much better at visualizing than focusing on nothing.
My mind would create such elaborate journeys deep into my psyche. I loved meditation from that first experience, so when I found a class entitled “Sex and Meditation”, I signed up instantly!
At first it seemed like these two worlds didn’t mix, more like oil and water. I thought spirituality and sex were distinct choices on the menu.
Was there such a thing as sacred sex?
In my late teens, I still had a lot of sexual shame to overcome. I still didn’t see sex as something wonderfully beautiful and “sacred” as I would soon come to experience it.
I learned something fundamental to sexual pleasure during my sexy meditation: that pleasure after stillness is exquisite!
I also learned how to pay attention to my body and my thoughts. I found joy simply watching thoughts go by.
I became curious about my body sensations from pleasure to pain, not attaching myself to either, just watching those sensations float by like clouds in the sky.
I learned how to be in the present moment with myself and with a partner. And most importantly, instead of flying out of my body like I did in most meditation classes, I learned how to be in my body and even feel safe there.
It was out of the calm, out of the quiet awareness that every touch, every look, every breath became heightened. Pleasure manifested in ways I still can’t describe.
These early experiences opened my eyes to the possibility to use structured practices of all kinds to create exactly what I desired in many realms.
Sex Life Challenges. Probably the biggest needle mover in my sex life with my partner. They are concentrated periods of time where we prioritize practicing something designed to get us connected or to expand out sexual fulfillment. We use them to keep things smoking hot and passionate.
Sexy Sex Labs™: This practice has taken the guesswork out of arousal and sexual satisfaction, helping us and thousands of our clients to move past fear, confusion, criticism and resentment to discover their own and their partner’s true turn ons.
Sex Cultivation Practices: From ancient sex rituals to modern hacks scientifically proven to decrease stress, increase brain function, turn on hormonal juices and increase longevity, I love these practices more than any other, because they are pure, juicy indulgence!
Sex, Health and Abundance Manifestation Practices: There have been many unexplainable miracles in my life. I don’t know what’s true, but I know I experience a whole lot more of them when I’m engaged in these powerful and empowering rituals.
Sounds pretty juicy, yes?
The value of these structures in my life is immeasurable!!!
I’ll share more with you about these practices over time, and I’m always diving in deep with our Erotic Freedom Club Community!
And I’d like you to try something simple for yourself.
The next time you and your partner are about to make love or you are about to engage in rendezvous of self-pleasure, take a few moments to sink into meditation beforehand.
The following are some practices that I have found effective in radically increasing pleasure:
1. Sit comfortably. Start by simply watching your breath, don’t attempt to change anything. Notice the air going in and out of your nostrils. If your thoughts wander, watch them, try not to judge them, just watch them float by. If your body begins to ache, watch the sensation, try not to judge or attach meaning to the body sensation. Bring yourself back to your breath. (2-5 minutes)
2. Begin to focus your awareness on different body parts. Start with the top of your head and work your way all the way down to your toes. Don’t forget to include your genitals. As you focus on each part see if you can bring all of your attention there. Pay attention to what you notice. (5-30 minutes)
3. Visualize your partner sitting near you, or, if practicing alone, focus on yourself as your own lover. Begin to meditate on your lover and visualize that you are sending them warm, sexual, loving vibes. Deepen your breath and with each exhale intensify the sexy energy that you are sending them. (1-3 minutes)
4. Bring your attention back to your breath, notice how you feel. Take a few deep breaths and slowly open your eyes keeping them soft. (1-3 minutes)
5. Begin to kiss and touch each other, (if self-pleasuring, begin to touch yourself in your most satisfying way) paying attention to your body sensations, letting your thoughts float like clouds. Spend time in foreplay before heading to intercourse or deeper personal pleasure, and notice each step of the way. Take moments of stillness, meditating on the pleasure that you are building.
And stay tuned for more delicious morsels so you can prioritize pleasure!