Addendum to Coach Licensing Agreement
5.2 As a yearly bonus associated with your Blueprint Coach licensing agreement, you are granted 24 free Erotic Blueprint Breakthrough™ Courses (EBBC) to use with your client coaching packages, group programs or other coach offerings.
In December 2022 the tuition for EBBC was raised to $1,990.00 and $690.00 for a partner's membership. In no circumstance should a Coach publicly market or sell their free courses for less than the publicly offered pricing of $1,990.00 or $690.00 for a partner's membership.
Any public marketing of your free courses must coincide with the non-discounted pricing, even if The Blueprint Breakthrough, Inc. is offering discounted pricing.
You are permitted to sell your courses directly for full market value. If the retail pricing changes at any future date, it is the Blueprint Coaches responsibility to know the current tuition and to make sure your pricing is in alignment with current market value.
You are permitted to use your free EBBCs as gifts, given directly to people of your choosing (but not advertised or marketed) or for inclusion in your pro bono client packages or to assist marginalized individuals or communities in having access to this work.
Should a Coach be found to be marketing or selling courses at less than full market value, they will be required to cease and desist immediately any marketing of the Courses. They will be given a reminder and warning of this policy and their license may be at risk of cancellation if appropriate remedies are not implemented within 7 days of being informed of the issue.
When using your free EBBCs to support clients or giving them as gifts, you must use one free seat for each person you are inviting into the program. THERE ARE NO SHARED EBBCs or Erotic Freedom Club (EFC) Memberships. This is critical for the safety of our EFC community.
As of January 2023, if a Coach uses all 24 Free Courses within the year and needs to purchase more courses, the Coach wholesale tuition until further notice will be $790 for a primary membership and $390 for partner or polycule additional memberships.
7.5 If talking about the Blueprints in a book you're writing... the following steps must be adhered to in your process. You need explicit permission from the company - a Klimt Tech LLC agreement, if you intend to write anything more than basic references to the work.
- Reach out to Ian directly with an outline of how you plan to use the Blueprints in your book, course or other form of long form media.
- In your writing or media materials you can refer to the basic principles of the Blueprints, i.e., descriptions of the Types, the other elements of the Core Erotic Blueprint™ (The 5 States and Stages and The 4 Obstacles or Pathways to Sexual Health and Pleasure), but you may not teach in any depth of detail about these or other copyrighted elements offered by The Blueprint Breakthrough (i.e., Adventure Dating Success System™, Empowered Erotic Personas™, Sexy Sex Labs™, etc.). You cannot overtly teach Erotic Blueprints or have more Your publication cannot consist of any more than 20% or less of direct teachings about the Erotic Blueprints™ specifically. You may speak to personal experiences with The Blueprints or client's experiences with the Blueprints, if you have consent from them to do so.
- You must always use the phrase “Created by Jaiya” in relation to any first mention of the Erotic Blueprints or these trademarked frameworks in written or recorded media of any type.
- If payments have been missed within the same year of licensing, an administrative fee of $300 plus all unpaid licensing fees for that year must be paid to get reinstated.
- If there have been no payments for over a year and less than 2 years, there is a $1,000 admin fee to get reinstated, plus any unpaid licensing fees for that calendar year must be paid in full to get reinstated.
- If there have been no payments for 2 years or longer, there is a $2,000 reinstatement fee, plus any unpaid licensing fees must be paid in full to get reinstated.
- In addition, it is required for reinstatement that the Coach get current, within 6 months of reinstatement, with any required continuing education trainings that were missed during that Coach's absence.
NOTES ABOUT NO-PROMOTION ZONE FOR COACH COMMUNITY ONLINE:
We do not allow promotion in the Facebook group for many reasons. If you organize your own online communities you may also want to consider implementing these restrictions as well.
- Liability: We are not able to vet the offerings of members for quality and safety. Sesta/Fosta regulations make the platform responsible for anything posted on or within a companies platform. In the realms of sexuality this creates insurmountable liability for our company. For example: should a Coach offer a workshop where hands on touch is provided at that workshop, and this is illegal in this location, the coach is not licensed to provide this type of touch or a breach in boundaries occurs, The Blueprint Breakthrough potentially becomes liable for what happened at the event, because we allows the promotion of this event on our platform.
- Enjoyment of the Group and Clarity that the group is for support, sharing, and celebration: We do not want the online space to become a space of marketing so coaches do not feel that they are being constantly marketed to in this space.
- The Blueprint Breakthrough, Inc. can and does make offers inside the group. Sometimes we also promote the offerings of other providers. The company is able to take responsibility for our offerings, so the same liability concerns do not apply. We own the liability for what we directly offer. This community space was formed by the company for the benefit of the community and our next level offerings are always intended to enhance the education and skill building of our Blueprint Coaches.