It is understood that I am being offer the opportunity to read the the book ‘Your Blueprint for Pleasure’ by Jaiya (known throughout this document as “The Book”) before its official release date of December 5, 2023 in exchange for providing a testimonial and potential additional support for the success of The Book.
In exchange for receiving a complementary digital copy of The Book, I agree to provide a testimonial / review of the Book in the format of a written and/or video recorded testimonial. This testimonial / review of the book will be provided to Jaiya, Inc. / The Blueprint Breakthrough (“Company”) by October 15, 2023. This agreement grants the right of use of my testimonial / review including the right to use my full name (as stated on this agreement) and your picture, if you submit a picture along with your review, and any form of media in which your review was submitted.
I grant the Company and any of its subsidiaries and promotional partners the right to use my submitted testimonial in any form of media now known or unknown in perpetuity throughout the universe.
I further grant the Company and its partners the right to edit the submitted testimonial in any form or format without granting the right to add words to my submission.
It is understood and agreed to that I am being given access to this book prior to its public release/publication.
It is understood that sharing this material, in any form whether digital or printed, at any point prior to or after the Book’s publication, with any other person, company or entity may cause severe financial and other damage to the Company and the book publishers, and that I agree to handle this material with the utmost security, discretion and confidentiality.
I agree that under no circumstances shall I share this material, in any format, with any other person, company or entity now or at any time in the future, even after the publication of the book, and I agree to store these materials in a secure location where others will not have access to them.
This agreement does not restrict my ability to speak publicly, after November 15th, 2023, about my own views and experiences with the book. As part of publicity efforts for The Book, and to increase public awareness of The Book, I am granted full freedom to express my views about the book in all forms of media.
As of this present date, I am free to mention publicly that this book is set to be released as of December 5th, 2023 in North American Territories and is set to be released in the U.K., Australia and New Zealand as of February 2024.
As of November 15th, 2023, I am free to begin fully promoting the Book at my own discretion, but may not publicly reveal or distribute any of the specific contents of The Book.
1. This Agreement imposes no obligation upon the parties with respect to any Confidential Information (a) that was possessed before receipt; (b) is or becomes a matter of public knowledge through no fault of the receiving party; (c) is rightfully received from a third party not owing a duty of confidentiality.
2. This Agreement makes no promises or implies no obligation on the part of The Company or its partners to use the provided testimonial or compensate me for any efforts to support the success of the book or any other supporting materials.
3. I agree that any breach of any provision of this Agreement will cause Company and its partners great and irreparable harm, for which there is no adequate remedy at law, and that, in addition to all other rights and remedies Company may have: (i) Company shall be entitled to injunctive and other equitable relief to prevent a breach or continued breach by me, (ii) this Agreement shall be specifically enforceable in accordance with its terms and (iii)
in the event of any unauthorized publication, disclosure or dissemination of Confidential Information, Company shall automatically own the copyright in such publication. (iv) It would be extremely difficult, if not impossible, to measure the full extent of the Company's actual damages caused by my violation of this Paragraph 1. Accordingly, the parties acknowledge and agree that a reasonable minimum amount of damages for each instance of a breach of this Paragraph 1 shall be $100,000 multiplied by the amount of breaches that occur. (v) Without limiting any other rights or remedies Company may have, Company shall be entitled to recover any and all monies or other benefits whatsoever received by me or from any and all sources in connection with any breach of this Agreement. (vi) Should any court action be necessary to enforce the provisions of this agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to attorney’s fees.
4. This Agreement states the entire agreement between the parties concerning the disclosure of Confidential Information and supersedes any prior agreements, understandings, or representations with respect thereto. Any addition or modification to this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by authorized representatives of both parties. This Agreement is made under and shall be construed according to the laws of the State of Colorado, U.S.A. In the event that this agreement is breached, any and all disputes must be settled in a court of competent jurisdiction in the County of Boulder, in the State of Colorado, U.S.A.
5. If any of the provisions of this Agreement are found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall be enforced as fully as possible and the unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed modified to the limited extent required to permit enforcement of the Agreement as a whole. This Agreement may be executed in any number of counterparts, each of which when so executed and delivered shall be deemed an original, and all of which together shall constitute one and the same agreement including electronic copies.
WHEREFORE, the parties acknowledge that they have read and understand this Agreement and voluntarily accept the duties and obligations set forth herein.