Updated 07 -2018
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ENROLLING IN AN AGREEMENT WITH OUR COMPANY, YOU ARE ENTERING A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT. OUR REFUND POLICY IS STRICTLY LIMITED AS DISCUSSED BELOW. THEREFORE, WE ASK THAT YOU REVIEW THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE ENROLLING AND CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
Please email all tech and logistical questions to email@example.com. Do not post in the group. This will ensure they are seen by customer care and we can track to make sure you are well taken care of.
Jaiya Inc. (referred to in this document also as “we”, “us,” “the company,”) P.O. Box 503 Topanga CA 90290, 669 238 3200, Jaiya@missjaiya.com is a California Corporation offering cutting edge practices to improve our client’s sex lives and partnerships.
Nature of Relationship:
Jaiya Inc and its staff offer wellness and educational services. The program sessions provide training and intimacy skills for yourself and/or relationship and are not medical, financial, legal, or counseling advice.
You agree that you will solely remain responsible for contacting, communicating with, coordinating with, and otherwise retaining the services of your chosen professionals/physicians/health care providers. You agree that You will remain responsible to be mindful of Your own wellbeing during while receiving our services and seek medical treatment as needed. We do not provide medical, nutritionist, or psychotherapy services of any sort. We are furthermore not responsible for any decisions made by Client as a result of the recommendations made by us and/or any consequences thereof.
You must be 18 years old or older to participate in any programs offered by Jaiya, Inc..
You acknowledge that Jaiya Inc does not guarantee your ability to achieve a specific outcome from Ignite Your Passion program, the one-on-one coaching sessions, classes (online or in person) or events. Each person has different awareness, skills and work ethic, and your level of participation along with factors outside the control of Jaiya Inc and its staff will impact your level of success attained from your efforts within our program offerings. You accept and agree that you retain 100% of the responsibility for your progress and fitness while receiving our services. You accept and agree that you are the one vital element to your success and that we cannot control you or your outcome as a result of the services being rendered hereunder in any way.
We make no representations or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding performance of this Agreement other than those specifically enumerated herein. We and our affiliates disclaim the implied warranties of titles, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
Payment requirements for participation in any Jaiya, Inc offering
You must use your own credit card or debit card and it is your responsibility to keep your billing information up to date and accurate for payments due to Jaiya, Inc. Fees, including but not limited to additional interest or processing fees, bank fees for insufficient funds fees, etc., may be passed on to you for failure to meet the terms of you payment contract.
Defaults and Cancellation Policy:
72 Hour Cancellation: You may cancel this transaction without penalty or obligation by contacting Jaiya@missjaiya.com prior to midnight of the third business day after the date of this Agreement. (Note: Refunds may take approximately 4-6 weeks to post to your account.) After the 72-hour cancellation period, in the event that you terminate services prior to the completion of the services, you shall be responsible for the entire fee set forth herein for services ordered. To the extent that You provide us with Credit-Card information for payment on your account, we shall be authorized to charge Your Credit-Card for any unpaid charges. You shall not make any chargebacks to the subject account or cancel the credit card that is provided as security without our prior written consent. You are responsible for any fees associated with recouping payment on chargebacks and any collection fees associated therewith.
VIP or Coaching Program Offerings:
BEYOND THE 72 HOUR CANCELLATION PERIOD DETAILED ABOVE, OUR VIP AND COACHING PROGRAMS OFFER NO CANCELLATION OPPORTUNITY. YOUR PAYMENT OR DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
For Ignite Your Passion Program™ and Erotic Blueprint™ Breakthrough Course
You have 30 days from your point of purchase to request a full refund of your investment upon condition that you will be immediately removed from access to the program(s) or offerings you purchased and destroy any materials obtained during your engagement in the program(s).
Special conditions for our Ignite Your Passion Program™; you must have completed your first month’s journal, fill out a questionnaire and have fully participated in all calls to be eligible for the refund.
Advanced Skills and Erotic Secrets Workshop (ASES):
Our ASES workshop is offered as part of the VIP program and open for enrollment to select participating members of other programs. VIPs and attendees who purchase a seat(s) at the event are required to attend the event within one year of the purchase of their program or their seat. A one time waiver may be granted by Jaiya, Inc. to transfer attendance to a future event, but this offer is extended at the sole discretion of Jaiya, Inc.
For all live workshops, including but not limited to ASES, Path to Passion and Ignite Your Passion, travel and lodgings are not included. In some cases meals may be included. Inclusion of meals is specific to each event and you should inquire with your Jaiya, Inc. customer care specialist regarding you select event for details regarding meals or for purchase meal plans, if they are on offer.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – EROTIC FREEDOM CLUB™ – Monthly Membership program – you are auto-enrolled
Updated 07 – 2018
IMPORTANT INFORMATION. PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY
You must be 18 years old or older to participate in Erotic Freedom Club™. You must use your own credit card or debit card.
You will be charged $69.00 or $138.00 for your initial membership in Erotic Freedom Club™ program (dependant on the offer made available to you). Should you decide not to participate in Erotic Freedom Club™ program after signing up, Jaiya, Inc. (“us” or “we”) will issue a refund of the purchase price actually paid by you, provided that you email your request for a refund by midnight of the third business day after signing up for the program to firstname.lastname@example.org. If, during the complimentary introductory period, you determine Erotic Freedom Club™ is not right for you, you must email email@example.com within the allotted trial period stated for your specific program.
For the Erotic Blueprint™ Breakthrough Course your complimentary trial period is a full three calendar months from the day you enrolled. Extra days of membership may be given as a bonus so that your official start date begins on the 1st calendar day of the month and you receive a minimum of 3 free months in the club. If you cancel within the 3 month complimentary timeframe, you will not be charged anything further.
For VIP and Ignite Your Passion program participants, you are given 365 days of complimentary access to Erotic Freedom Club™ as a part of your membership. If you cancel within this 365 day window, you will not be charged anything further.
If you do not cancel within the first 3 months or 365 days, whichever applies to your program, of your order date, your credit card will be charged $69.00 for the next 30 day period. Every 30 days after that, your credit card will be charged $69.00 until you cancel your membership by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or cancelling your membership with this online form: https://ry308.infusionsoft.com/app/form/ebbc-efc-cancellation-request. If you do not cancel by the start of a 30-day period, you will be charged $69.00 for the next 30 days. Except for our initial refund policy, Jaiya, Inc. does not provide any full or partial refunds for memberships not cancelled before a 30-day period begins.
If you have joined a year long paid membership or another time limited paid membership, your membership will automatically renew at the agreed to rate at the end of the term of your membership, i.e., if you join a year long membership for $497, your yearly membership will automatically renew at the agreed upon rate and your card will be automatically charged to renew for an additional term of the same length of time at the same rate. These prefered/discounted payment terms are the advantage of longer term membership offers. You are contractually required to keep these payments current, unless you have taken steps to cancel your membership before the renewal period begins.
You will be given ample warning, in the form of email series, that your membership will be renewing and you will be given the opportunity to cancel your membership or alter a long-term membership to a month to month membership, i.e., changing a year-long membership to a $69 per month membership.
If you do not cancel your membership before your automatic renewal initiates, Jaiya, Inc. will not issue a refund for your membership, but will discontinue charging for any future membership renewals should you cancel.
If you opt out of our email list (discontinue receiving emails) while still a member of any of our programs, you may miss important email notifications, and you are responsible for any payments due for your program, whether or not you have received notification from us. Tracking the term of your membership is your responsibility and failure on our part to deliver notification in no way voids your contractual obligation to the terms and conditions detailed here.
All charges associated with your order(s) will appear on your bill under the name Jaiya, Inc.. If you are a member of another program offered by Jaiya, Inc. or any of its subsidiaries, you will be billed and charged separately by Jaiya, Inc. or one of its subsidiaries, as applicable, for any such program.
For the Erotic Blueprint Breakthrough™ Course your complimentary trial period is typically 90 days, if you cancel within those 90 days (or whatever length of time your free offer covers), you will not be charged anything further.
If you do not cancel within 90 or 365 days, whichever applies to your program, of your order date, your credit card will be charged at the standing renewal rate for your membership (i.e., $69.00 for the next 30 day period or $497 for a 1 year membership). Example: Every 30 days is a new billing cycle, your credit card will be charged $69.00 for a monthly membership until you cancel your membership by e-mailing email@example.com or clicking on this link and filling out the form.
If you do not cancel by or before the start of the next billing period, you will be charged the agreed upon rate for the agreed upon term of your standing membership contract.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – EROTIC BREAKTHROUGH™ COACH CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
This Section Updated 07-2018
IMPORTANT INFORMATION. PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY
All other sections contained in this terms and conditions contract remain binding and in full effect unless otherwise excluded in this section. If you are enrolled in or have been bonused any other program or service offering that is defined in this contract, those stipulations apply to that contract and all other terms and conditions listed in this contract, which apply, also remain binding and in full effect.
Paying for and Completion of your Erotic Breakthrough™ Coach Certification Course™ (referred to in this section as “The Course”, “Certification Course” or “The Program” and completion of all required materials for the course is not a guarantee of receiving your certification. To receive and maintain your certification:
- You will be required to sign a Licensing Agreement separate from these terms and conditions. Terms and Conditions will not contradict the licensing agreement in any way. The licensing agreement contains details about the requirements of all parties involved (Jaiya, Inc, Student, Licensee). See Full Licensing Agreement Here.
- As part of Erotic Blueprint™ Coach Certification you must agree to operate within the Blueprint Coach™ Code of Professional Conduct and Ethics. See Code of Conduct and Ethics Here.
- At the discretion of Jaiya, Inc., you must pass a thorough background check. A background check will be completed during your onboarding or during the course of the program and can be run at any time by Jaiya Inc while you remain a certified to coach. We will give you written notice of the request to authorize a background check and, to stay in good standing with your contract, you will need to give us access to the needed items in a timely manner to run a background check on you.
- You must be paid in full and be in good standing with any monthly or annual dues as defined for your certification. Current monthly dues upon certification for the class of 2018 will be $147.00 per month or yearly billed at $1,497.00. You will be notified of any alterations in monthly fees. As part of a promotion, you may have been offered a waiver of these fees for a certain number of months and you may have been granted a lifetime certification rate.
- You represent honestly and truthfully that you are of sound mind and body and able to perform within the defined guidelines for ethical and safe behavior with your clients and you will represent the materials accurately.
- Erotic Blueprint Breakthrough Coaches must always use proper branding, logos and color schemes when marketing or presenting materials for the course. You will be provided with a style sheet to help you remain in compliance.
- All materials used by the Certified Blueprint Coach must carry proper copyright symbols, logos and markings and attribution must be properly given to Jaiya and Jaiya, Inc. as related to those materials.
- Jaiya, Inc will define “suggested retail” pricing for the services you offer in the interest of helping you be financially effective in building your coaching practice. You will set your rates. You may not use language in your marketing related to pricing such as “discount(ed)”, “Sale”, “Less Than”, “Free” or other marketing language as such.
- Being an Erotic Breakthrough™ Certified Coach is not a license for any hands on touch work with clients. You, as a coach, practitioner or healer, are responsible to maintain proper licensure for any modalities that grant you the legal right to engage in hands on touch client work. Jaiya, Inc and its’ subsidiaries are in no way claiming to grant you such legal rights or legal protection for such work.
- The entirety of your agreement to receive and maintain Blueprint Coach Certification can be found here and here. Please review this documentation so you are apprised of all benefits and obligations afforded to you as a Certified Blueprint Coach. If it is found that you are in violation of any of these terms and conditions, Jaiya, Inc may revoke your license immediately and without notice and once notified you must immediately cease and desist representing in any way that you are a licensed coach of our Trademarked Methods, Practices and Materials.
- Jaiya, Inc may also choose to revoke your Certification upon review by two senior members of the Jaiya, Inc staff, if it is determined that, in some form or fashion, you, the Certified Blueprint Coach are misrepresenting, mishandling, improperly promoting the work or it is deemed that your behavior is unacceptable or causing harm to the company, the brand, other coaches or clients.
- You, the Certified Blueprint Coach, may terminate your licensing at any time. At that time, any payments or fees due must be paid in full. You will not be reimbursed for any fees already paid.
- From the point of purchase of the training program, either party has 30 days to cancel the contract and the purchaser will receive a full refund of any fees or deposit. The request for a refund and canceling the program must be received in writing by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or written post by midnight of the 30th day after purchase to be honored. Voice messages and requests through social media or verbal requests will not be considered valid.
- Upon termination by either party for any reason the Certified Blueprint Coach, Licensee will no longer represent that they are a Certified Blueprint Coach, will return all materials used as a Certified Blueprint Coach and will keep all proprietary knowledge of Jaiya, Inc’s and the Coaching Program’s practices and methods confidential.
- We are protecting the brand for Jaiya, Inc and all Certified Blueprint Coaches of these methods and compliance to these terms and conditions is necessary to maintain the highest level of quality and service.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change. If any change affects the Coach and governing body relationship, you, the certified coach or coaching student will be informed and required to sign a new agreement in order to remain informed and in full consent to and compliance with your Erotic Breakthrough Coach Certification Licensing agreement. When you have received updated contracts, you are required to submit your signed revised agreement/contract within 30 days of receipt. If you do not sign the agreement and continue to practice as a certified coach, it is assumed that you are operating in compliance with the new agreement and your contract may be terminated for failure to comply, if any action is taken that does not comply with updated guidelines.
Licensee must complete and pass the Erotic Blueprint Coach Certification course and course examinations within 90 days of the training course completion to qualify for certification and the licenses set forth hereunder. Failure to complete and pass course examinations may subject Licensee to retaking the Erotic Blueprint Coach Certification Course under the terms given when the course is next offered. Course fees may apply. Failure to complete certification requirements by the Licensee in no way obligates Jaiya, Inc or the EBCC Program to refund tuition or continue training.
For all requested program refunds, we will request that you discuss with us your reason for requesting the refund, as we are always working to improve our offerings
EXCEPT AS DETAILED ABOVE, OUR VIP AND COACHING PROGRAMS OFFER NO CANCELLATION OPPORTUNITY AND WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW. EXCEPT AS DETAILED ABOVE, YOUR PAYMENT OR DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
Jaiya Inc reserves the right to cancel anyone out of the program for any reason it deems appropriate, such as if Jaiya Inc believes that your behavior is damaging to any of our reputation or the reputation of any of our teachings or programs, including but not limited to: the Ignite Your Passion Program, Erotic Blueprint Breakthrough Course, VIP Program or any of our live events, or damaging to other participants. In such cases, there will be no refund.
You acknowledge that you are not relying upon any warranties, promises, guarantees or representations made by anyone or us acting or claiming to act on behalf of us unless it is in writing and made a part of this Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire understanding and agreement between you and us, and no addition or modification of any terms shall be effective unless set forth in writing and signed by you and us.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE; LIMITED LICENSE
All content contained on the Website (collectively, “Content”), such as text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio and video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is our (Jaiya, Inc.) property or the property of our licensors or licensees, and the compilation of the Content on the Website is our exclusive property, protected by United States and international copyright laws, treaties and conventions. All software used on the Website is our property or the property of our software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws, treaties and conventions.
Any trademarks, service marks, graphics, logos, page headers, icons, scripts and trade names (each, a “Mark”) contained on the Website are proprietary to us or our licensors or licensees. Our Marks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among users or that disparages or discredits us or anyone else. All other Marks not owned by us that appear on the Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Website. No Content of the Website or any other Internet site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by us may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded (other than page caching), uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, or sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose, except that you may download one (1) copy of the Content that we make available to you for such purposes on a single computer for your personal, noncommercial, home use only, provided that you: (a) keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights notices; (b) do not modify any of the Content; (c) do not use any Content in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services or brands; and (d) do not download Content so as to avoid future downloads from the Website. Your use of Content on any other website or computer environment is strictly prohibited. The license granted to you does not include, and specifically excludes, any rights to: resell or make any commercial use of the Website or any Content; collect and use any product listings, descriptions, or prices; make any derivative use of the Website or Content; download or copy account information for the benefit of anyone else; or use any form of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You may not frame, or utilize framing techniques to enclose, any Mark, Content or other proprietary information, or use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing any such intellectual property, without our and each applicable owner’s express written consent. Any unauthorized use automatically terminates the license granted to you hereunder. You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink only to our home page provided that the link does not portray us or our licensors or licensees, or their respective products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any of our or any such party’s intellectual property as part of the link without our and each such party’s express written consent.
We will not be held responsible for any information loss or damages resulting from system failure due from any external or internal devices, acts of nature, or acts of God. User may not use any device that interferes with the proper working of Website. User agrees not to disclose password to a third party and understands that any and all actions taken under your password are your responsibility.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Jaiya Inc as a result of your voluntary choice to participate in this program. You will not hold Jaiya Inc or its representatives responsible for any actions or adverse results created as a direct result of advice or recommendations given by Jaiya Inc, its Coaches, or other program participants.
If any of the provisions contained in this Agreement, or any part of them, is hereafter construed to be invalid or unenforceable, the same shall not affect the remainder of such provision or any other provision contained herein, which shall be given full effect regardless of the invalid provision or part thereof.
Any and all unresolved disputes regarding this Agreement shall be settled by binding arbitration before a single arbitrator, using the Commercial Rules of the American Arbitration Association, California. The laws of the State of California shall govern this Agreement. If it becomes necessary to enforce this Agreement through legal action, then we shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred in such enforcement of this Agreement
You will indemnify and hold Jaiya Inc. harmless from any obligation, cost claim, judgment, attorneys’ and legal fees, and attachments in any way connected with the services rendered under the terms of this Agreement. Any controversies arising out of the terms of this Agreement or its interpretation shall be settled in California in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association, and the judgment upon award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
Please email all tech and logistical questions to email@example.com. Do not post in the group. This will ensure they are seen by customer care and we can track to make sure you are well taken care of.
This Policy will be strictly enforced and your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
P.O. Box 503
Topanga CA 90290
669 238 3200
My check in the box marked “terms and conditions” on any electronic order form associated to my program or ticket(s) purchase is considered to be my electronic signature and legally binding as my agreement to the terms and conditions stated on this contract herein.
I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE FOREGOING CONTRACT TERMS. I HAVE REVIEWED AND AGREE TO JAIYA, INC.’S LIMITED REFUND POLICY AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT, AFTER 72-HOURS FROM ENROLLMENT, REFUNDS ARE STRICTLY LIMITED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT AND MY SUBSCRIPTION WILL AUTOMATICALLY